To book a ticket, you should:
1. Select an event
2. Log into the system
3. Select a sector or click the ticket sale section unless a venue plan is displayed (to select a seat).
4. Select a seat or ticket price by clicking the appropriate location. The seat you select will be added to the shopping cart.
5. After you select your seats, go to the shopping cart by clicking 'GO TO CART >' (you may still delete tickets you don't want to buy ? from your cart; just click the check box on the left side of the ticket and select 'Update' option.)
6. Then click 'Buy Ticket' button to proceed to the next step.
7. After the booking procedure has been completed without errors, the booking will be assigned a unique code and you will be sent instructions on how to proceed to your e-mail address, or you will have the option to pay immediately via Dotpay or Przelewy24, depending on the payment method you prefer.
8. You should make payment after you completed the booking. Payment instructions will be sent in an e-mail (unless payment is made online via Dotpay or Przelewy24 directly after the booking).
9. If you make payment online via Dotpay or Przelewy24, and if something goes wrong, the payment is interrupted for technical reasons and is not completed, the payment procedure can be repeated. To repeat the process, go to 'My Account' -> 'Orders', select the relevant booking, and click 'Details' button next to information "NOTE: Callable Reservations, go to payment DotPay".